Your Driver’s License
Is Just A Click Away!
Next Session Begins December 20, 2022
Aloha and welcome to ABC DRIVING ACADEMY. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we will need to follow all CDC Guidelines and State of Hawaii Driver Education regulations regarding class size, virtual classes and behind the wheel sessions. New guidelines allow only 15 students per session. We will accept the first 15 with payment in full. Here are some of the new guidelines that ABC Driving Academy will adhere to for the safety of all students and instructors. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in dismissal from the program. NO REFUNDS will be given.
Parent guidelines and waivers must be signed before students under 18 may start the program
Masks are required by all students and instructor during driving sessions.
The Air Conditioner will not be used. Windows will be rolled down.
Temperature checks will be given prior to the driving session
Student drivers must use hand sanitizer before and after instruction.
All high contact areas on the inside of the vehicle will be sanitized prior to each driving session.
Virtual classroom sessions will total 30 hours and must be spread over a 6 week period.
6 BTW hours will be required with Coach York.
50 hours driving with parents are required and logged. You may download the log from the website.
15.5yrs student may attain permit, 16 yrs old students are eligible to take the road test.
Student must wait 6 weeks after start of driver education class to take road test. (no exceptions)
Winter Session - Starting December 20, 2022
6 Week session
Every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30pm - 9:00pm (virtual class via Zoom)
Behind-The-Wheel Training (6 hours):Scheduled at convenient times for you with Instructor Rod York.
How to Register for Class:
1. Enroll for the class using the online form.
2. Send payment via Paypal ASAP. Your registration will be discarded if payment is not received.
3. Once payment is made, you are confirmed and locked into the class. I will see your child via Zoom on first day
4. Once capacity is reached, registration and payment option will be closed.
5. An email will be sent to you one week before class starts. I will email the address used to Paypal not the email used to register (unless they are the same email).
*A 50% refund will be given if you decide to cancel.